Mobile School processes personal data for our legitimate interests, such as:
- communication of our activities via our newsletter
- thanking our donors
- organizing activities and campaigns
and this solely with the aim of optimally realizing our mission.
When processing data for these interests, we ensure that we always take into account and unconditionally protect the potential impact on your personal rights. We will not collect and store more data than necessary. The retention period is limited and your data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer relevant to the legitimate interest. Your data are not shared with anyone and are not used for commercial purposes.
Our legitimate interests in no way outweigh your privacy rights. That is why we would like to point out your rights:
- You have the right to view personal data that we hold about you
- You have the right to check and adjust your personal data
- You have the right to have your personal data removed
- You have the right to stop the processing of your data (if you no longer wish to receive a newsletter, thank you letter, etc.)
You have the right to submit a complaint to the regulator if you believe that we have not respected your rights.
Do you wish to change your data or do you want more information? Feel free to contact us by mail or by phone on +32/16.20.00.85, and we will do whatever is necessary.